We are proud to introduce our new Foam Earplugs for Sleeping.
They have been designed to offer the maximum level of sound protection (37dB) whilst remaining easy to fit. They utilise special a foam that expands slowly to the shape of your ear, providing the ultimate protection from noise.
- The Best Foam Earplugs for Sleeping - New Tapered Design makes them easier to fit and to remove,
- Slow Expanding Foam for easy fitting
- Get better sleep: The Highest Level 37dB protection from noise (Perfect for blocking out noisy neighbours or snoring partners)
- 10 pairs included in the box
- Includes a compact travel case to keep the earplugs clean when not in use.
Instructions (Please read before use)
We recommend cleaning your ears before using these earplugs as this helps them to grip better and stay in place while sleeping.
To ﬁt, simply roll each earplug between your forefinger and thumb until the earplug is fully compressed and rounded then feed the earplug into your ear canal to a comfortable depth.
It takes approximately 30 seconds for the earplug to fully expand to the shape of your ear.
If the desired noise reduction is not achieved the first time please repeat the fitting process to find until comfortable.
To remove please twist and pull the earplug outwards.
To clean the earplugs please wipe clean with a wet wipe or soft towel then leave to dry naturally. Please do not soak the earplug as it will absorb water like a sponge and become unusable.
Although the earplugs can be cleaned and reused, they should be replaced frequently to avoid the risk of infections or irritation. If they start to tear or break apart they should be disposed of immediately and a new pair should be used.