Deep Sleeps Bullet Shape Foam Earplugs for Sleeping have been designed to offer the maximum level of sound protection (38dB) whilst remaining easy to fit. Made from special polyurethane foam, they expand slowly to the shape of your ear, providing the ultimate protection from noise.
THE BEST FOAM EARPLUGS FOR SLEEPING IN NEW BULLET SHAPE - EASY FIT SHAPE EXPANDS SLOWLY - Perfect For Light Sleepers
PROVIDES A HIGH LEVEL OF PASSIVE NOISE CANCELLATION: 38dB of Protection (Perfect For Blocking Out Noisy Neighbours, Snoring Partners or Busy Roads)
SOFT AND NON IRRITANT - Comfortable to Wear and Stay In Place All Night
FREE TRAVEL CASE: Keep The Ear Plugs Clean When Not In Use
DEEP SLEEPS 365 DAY GUARANTEE* - We care that you are happy with your purchase and we understand that while many customers may find this style of earplug effective in helping them achieve better sleep, they may not be suited to everyone. If you are not completely satisfied with your earplugs then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, where we will be happy to exchange them for an alternative style of earplug from the Deep Sleeps range or we can arrange a return and full refund for you! (*For all orders made though www.deepsleeps.co.uk).
- We recommend cleaning your ears before using these earplugs as this helps them to grip better and stay in place while sleeping.
- Roll each earplug between your forefinger and thumb until the earplug is fully compressed and rounded then feed the earplug into your ear canal to a comfortable depth.
- Wait approximately 30 seconds for the earplug to fully expand to the shape of your ear.
- If the desired noise reduction is not achieved the first time please repeat the fitting process to find until comfortable.
- To remove, please twist and pull the earplug outwards.
To clean the earplugs please wipe clean with a wet wipe or soft towel then leave to dry naturally. Please do not soak the earplug. Although the earplugs can be cleaned and reused, they should be replaced frequently to avoid the risk of infections or irritation. If they start to tear or break apart then they should be disposed of immediately and a new pair should be used.